IntelliLogger™ Enc250 Enclosure Option
Rugged enclosure provides IntelliLogger protection from weather and industrial environments
|Enc250 Key Features|
|Hardshell ABS construction|
|IntelliLogger slide-out access for wiring|
|Dual door closing latches with lock|
|Silicone gasketed door|
|Sealing gland fittings for bottom wiring ingress/egress|
|Surface mounting hanger option|
|Options for batteries, modems, WiFi, Sensor excitation…|
The IntelliLogger can be provided in the NEMA-4x equivalent rugged weather and tamperproof Enc250 enclosure for installation in demanding environments. A silicone gasketed door and sealing gland fittings effect a near water-tight seal* with jacketed wiring.
The basic Enc250 option includes mounting of the IntelliLogger base on a slide-out plate and machined holes for wiring gland fittings. The Enc250 can be configured with optional ancillary components (cell modem, batteries, etc) to build a self-contained data acquistion system. The unit can be portable applications or permanently surface mounted with the optional surface mount bracket for long term monitoring, reporting and alarming applications.
The Enc250 enclosure is the smallest of the enclosure options for the IntelliLogger system and can typically house an IntelliLogger base as well as one or two additional ILIM-x Expansion Modules. Contact Logic Beach Technical Support for assistance in selecting the desired components and enclosure.
*Note: System is NEMA-4x equivalent and is not designed for complete immersion.
- Wall/surface mounting bracket – Aluminum bracket mounts to the back of the Enc250 enclosure providing a flange at the top and bottom of the enclosure with mounting holes for wall or other surface securement.
- Integrated Cellular Modem – For remote access to the IntelliLogger, a Cell Modem can be installed into the Enc250 enclosure. Typically, this also includes the addition of an external Cellular Antenna and machining of a antenna coax wiring egress hole and mating an Antenna Gland Fitting to effect a weatherproof seal for the antenna wiring.
- Ethernet Cabling Egress – For hardwired Ethernet connected IntelliLoggers, a machined hole and mating Gland Fitting facilitates installation of hardwired Cat5/6 Ethernet cable into Enc250 enclosure.
- Non-licensed spread spectrum radios for point to point or point to multi-point instrument arrays – Contact Logic Beach Technical Support to discuss your special application packaging needs.
- Custom wiring and integration – Contact Logic Beach Technical Support to discuss your special application packaging needs.
- System Integration labor charge – Depending on the Enc250 configuration, there may be a nominal System Integration labor charge. Logic Beach Technical Support will advise charge after Enc250 configuration is defined.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What materials are used in the enclosure construction?
- ABS plastic (molded enclosure), silicone (door seal) and stainless fasteners.
- What components can be installed in the Enc250 enclosure?
- Typically, the Enc250 will contain an IL-10 or an IL-20, IL-80 or IL-90 and one additional ILIM-x Expansion Module in the base. The lid surface can then be used for mounting of terminal strip, cell modem, SCC-1, PSM-2 power supply, spread spectrum radios, etc.
- Logic Beach commonly works with customers that have special application packaging needs to implement a semi-custom solution. Contact Logic Beach directly to discuss your special requirements.
- What sensor and power wiring cable is suggested?
- Jacket cabling seals most securely to the compression gland fittings on the bottom end of the enclosure.
- Is the enclosure lockable?
- Yes, there are lock loops molded into the enclosure into which a padlock can be installed to deter tampering.
|IntelliLogger IL-250 Enclosure|
|Product Name:||IntelliLogger IL-250 Enclosure|
|Order Part Number:||8050.91250|
|Items included with Product:|
|Product Name:||Part Number:||Qty:|
|Enclosure, 250 class, prepped for IntelliLogger mounting. Size: 10.5″w x 14″h x 6.5″d||8050.91250||1|
|Liquid Tight Fitting with Nut||3522.15003||8|
|Hole Plug for unused fittings||3522.95022||8|
|Items commonly purchased with this product:|
|Product Name:||Order Part Number:||Price:|
|ENC250 enclosure surface mounting bracket||3539.00003||$32|
|Cellular Modem for remote site communication||9080.5046x||$499|
|D-Cell battery pack||8050.91215||$75|
Contact Logic Beach directly to purchase this product.
Contact Logic Beach directly via phone or email with questions and/or to place your order.
Our Applications Staff welcomes your inquiry!