Intellilogger Remote Communications Accessories
The IntelliLogger can operate stand-alone or be network connected. For installations where remote connectivity is desired, Logic Beach offers various solutions.
In many applications, the IntelliLogger is installed at a remote location which could be… a mountain top, in a process plant or simply at a location where wired LAN connectivity is not available. For these applications, the IntelliLogger can be network connected via cellular modem (gateway) or if within range of a LAN Access Point, WiFi can be used. With network connectivity implemented full remote control and communication with the logger is implemented. Communication features include:
- Automated download of data via FTP or email
- Manual download of data with HyperWare or a browser
- Reprogramming of the unit’s Program Net,
- Remote parameters changes including adjusting Program constants and digital output states
- Real-time trending of current values
- Reflash of the firmware to keep the unit current with features and more
All communications that can be performed with a local USB connection to a PC can be performed remotely with the WiFi or Cellular gateway interface.
Remote Communication Options
Connection of a cellular modem (gateway) facilitates M2M remote access to the IntelliLogger via the cellular data network.
With this Bridge, the IntelliLogger can be quickly deployed on a WiFi network. Unit is provided with 120Vac power supply and surface mounting cradle bracket.